About Me

My name is Jack Yoo and I am currently 23 years old pursuing a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering at San Jose State University. Before I started attending SJSU, I was enrolled at a community college in East Bay called Diablo Valley College for 3 years. I come from a first generation family background where I have been growing up in the Bay Area since I was 5 years old. I am friendly and easy to get along with. The reason for my desire to be a part of the Spartan Superway project is  because I have a passion for studying energy efficiency and sustainability. Additionally, as an car enthusiast, I believe every day modes of transportation such as automobiles should be guided towards using renewable sources of energy. I firmly believe the Spartan Superway is critical for society as it alleviates traffic congestion, increase human safety and as well as creating an sustainable environment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Lightening Talk

Week 7 (Spring 2018): Component Box for Full Scale Controls System

Week 2: Introduction